12826847

HiI am looking to get information on the laws

Customer Question

Hi I am looking to get information on the laws surrounding people who work on cruise ships, i live in the uk and have been told i will get payed £631 salary and can work up to 14h shirts

Are there any agencies or people I can chat to and can you please tell me the laws and any information surrounding this or if this is legal

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Which country is the ship your work on registered to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

uk

What is your hourly pay going to be?
Hello, not sure if you saw my follow up query above - What is your hourly pay going to be considering the amount of hours you are working and the pay you receive?