12826847

I was sentenced to 9 months in prison of jewellery,

Customer Question

I was sentenced to 9 months in prison for theft of jewellery, which I was found guilty of by jury but did not steal (I know everyone says that but it's true). I had a very large amount of jewellery that I have collected since I was about 15 (I am now 63) the police took it all and have now said that unless I have receipts they are going to keep it. Obviously I have none as it was a long time ago and also lots of it was my mums who has past away and also my daughters who has also past away. Please can you help. Many thanks in anticipation.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want my jewellery back is this possible without having to go through another court case?
Were any of these items exhibits in the case?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No some items were claimed and given to the person but they were mine but there was nothing I can do about that.
Then surely they were exhibits? This will change everything.