12826847

Discretionary leave

Customer Question

My question was that I have been given discretionary leave on human right ground and i am living in UK since 2005 and granted leave on July 2012 since I have 6 children born in UK and never travel out of UK. all children are in education except miner, therefore I want you to write me a covering letter covering all legal clauses on human right and private family life law.and if there is any law regarding children living in UK over seven years continuously what right they got and the parents even though my six children born in UK.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you are unable to fine a professional to answer my question.and if i cancel my question will you refund my fee of £38.00

Yes, I can refund the fee on request - please confirm you would like me to do this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi,please refund my fee of £38.00 as you are unable to find expert advice for me within reasonable time.

Regards.