75100385

What x an I do I'm goin to getting a solicitor letter from

Customer Question

What x an I do I'm goin to b getting a solicitor letter from my brother as he has a witness saying I said he has stolen from me
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
I see you haven't yet left feedback for several answers so I would be grateful if you could do that now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well my mother told me my brother is going to his solicitor cos someone has said I'm saying he stolen from me witch o haven't and the coal that has been taken is been over 7 months ago

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's made up I never said anything will I b taken to court t wat?? It's happen over 7 months ago coal was stolen from me but didn't say who it was as I don't no but my brother s saying he has a witness saying I said it was him

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Relist: Incomplete answer. I'm still waiting for my answer help

HEllo my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is this a witness summons please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No he has only said he s going to his solicitor cos someone has told him I have said he stolen will there b court r wat ???

Please use full sentences if you would as I can't always understand short speak.
What is it you are meant to have stolen? Was it reported to the Police?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No its happen over 7 months ago he said he is going to his solicitor not police

What is it you are meant to have stolen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

N January there was 3 bags of coal stolen from me it was yesterday my mom said my brother told her he is going to his solicitor because he heard I told someone it was him even tho I didn't he is also saying he's got a witness what will happen should I b worried

Ok. I would not worry. It if went to Court it would be within 6 months for theft. Its possible they can go to the Police and make a complaint but unlikely. If anything was to happen it would be by now.