12826847

I went on a dogging site and have a police at block on my internet

I went on a dogging site and have a police at block on my internet how do I remove
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The internet is totally tied up on my ananoid tablet so I am on my lap top the internet has a police at sign on and it will not close I had been looking on a naughty site and this just blocked up completetly. it also stops me accessing the web

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The internet is totally tied up on my ananoid tablet so I am on my lap top the internet has a police at sign on and it will not close I had been looking on a naughty site and this just blocked up completetly. it also stops me accessing the web I believe this is a scam but unable to get to any controls on my tablet

Have you been asked to transfer money by any chance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It says I have to pay £100 fine to get it un blocked

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It says I have to pay £100 fine to get it un blocked trying not to go in too far in case it has a worse virus etc

This is a well known scam.
The police do not block access to the Internet. In any event, you are perfectly free to look at pornography online as long as it involves consenting adults.
Please don't worry. You don't have to feel guilty for looking at lawful pornography.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

but how do I unblock my computer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry Jo you may be the wrong person to have asked how to unblock my tablet but if you know would appreciate

That isn't a legal question I'm afraid.
They have probably put a virus on it. You would need to contact a computer expert about that.