12826847

I have a russian friend who put her luggage in at Seremetyyevo

Customer Question

I have a russian friend who put her luggage in at Seremetyyevo Airport a day early. It was checked and a slimming drug Sibutramine was found which she is using legally in russia. however it is banned in the uk and she has been locked up in Sheremetyevo Airport Police untl she pays a fine. I thought it would just be confiscated. she has been refused acces to her bank account. tHET ARE IMPLYING SHE WAS GOING TO PASS IT TO ME TO PROCESS OR WHATEVER.I DONT KNOW. FIRST TIME I HEARD OF THE STUFF WHEN SHE EMAILED ME YESTERDAY. It is just a genine humn error and i dont feel i should be used as maybe part of the reason. I JUST FEEL THAT SHE IS BEING CO-ORCED TO GIVING WHOEVER MONEY GFOR RELEASE. THIS IS DISTRESSING TO BOTH OF US. I CAN PAY THE FINE BUT AM STRUGGLING TODAY AS IT IS SUNDAY. WOULD SHE BE ENTITLED TO SEEK LEGAL HELP IN RUSSIA. OR WHO COULD SHE SEE OR ASK TO SEE AS REASSURANCE.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you ever met the person before?