12826847

I'm a landlord with a house in four flats. The tenant on the

Customer Question

I'm a landlord with a house in four flats. The tenant on the ground floor, Asa found via the Council housing agency and resident since 29/9/14 has an alcohol problem. He formed a relationship with a woman, Lara in another flat which has deteriorated since his drinking got worse. He has assaulted her several times and last Thursday he broke the mortised locked door to her flat to an extent where a new door, frame and lock are required. I have provided the tenant with a temporary means of barricading her flat but that door cannot be secured if she leaves her flat. Asa has threatened to make Lara's life hell, he has stolen food from her flat, her mobile phone, spread excrement on her bedding and quite clearly I cannot protect Lara whilst Asa is resident. Lara has taken her most valuable assets and has moved to her parent's house. Asa has also broken the lock on his own door and forced the front door after he lost his keys what can I do to get rid of Asa? Whilst the police has been informed several times they have taken no action.
The flat in the basement has its own entrance and I have a new tenant moving in to the empty flat very soon.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What type of tenancy agreement does Asa have please?