75100385

What is a sealed Order ? Do I have to provide the information

What is a sealed Order ?
Do I have to provide the information required ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Alex

A friend of mine was recently declared bankrupt and is currently under investigation because of this. I paid his daughters' school fees some months ago and I agreed to sponsor his girls. Since making the payment, I have been written to by a solicitor working on behalf of the Trustee to explain how and why I paid these fees. I wrote back to them explaining the above and that I was not expecting any money back. However, since then I have received several letters demanding evidence of my bank accounts since November 2013 because they believe my friend has been giving me money. Which is not correct. I asked advice regarding this solicitor and was advised that the letter I had written was sufficient to explain the situation. However, I have now received this letter explaining this Sealed Order from the Court in Crewe and have been given until 22nd July to provide the information or they will expect me to attend court in September to explain why I have not provided the information. During this period I have also received anonymous letters from people who I can only assume have been creditors to my friend, telling me that I have been conned and that I have to comply with this solicitor and their requests.

The court has ordered you provide the information? Was that sent too?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes a copy of an order was sent requesting details of how I payed the fees and information of any monies I have received from my friend. It also states that I will be liable for the costs involved.

I have already written to the solicitor giving them the information so why would I receive this order ?

There is no evidence of monies being paid to me by my friend because they haven't given me any money.

I did explain this to the solicitor in the original letter.

Ok. I would send it again recorded delivery. That is because you must comply with the court order. Send another letter to the solicitor and to the court which has made the sealed order.
Then you have complied. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.