LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

My neighbour has had a campervan parked outside my house for

My neighbour has had a campervan parked outside my house for 12 months. I understand that when its taxed he can park it anywhere on a public road, but he is on the end terrace and moves it up enough that it does not obstruct his view from the window but it obstructs mine. I plan to ask him politely to move it back right to the end of the pavement, but be is not a pleasant chap so i was wandering if he refuses do i have any rights at all ?
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am a lawyer with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this question for you.
I am afraid he can park his camper van on a public highway. You have no legal remedies. I think the only way to stop him parking there is to make sure that when he next moves it some other smaller vehicle is parked there instead, perhaps for a long time.
I hope this answer was helpful although I know it is not what you were hoping for. Please feel free to ask further questions.