12826847

Is a funeral plan an asset in bankruptsy

Customer Question

is a funeral plan an asset in bankruptsy
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola ,

sorry i could not answer sooner i can wait for an answer a funeral plan is what you buy in advance with a fixed price funeral on the date you buy it ,as you are not buying some thing for gain i would like to know if it is classed as an asset for bankruptcy if it is not the official Receiver behaved badly in taking it and cashing it in without checking as he did not know and if this is the case i will have to claim it back plus any loss in value as it now cost over £1000.00 more to replace Should be an insolvency should know about this. ok. thank you.

Regards.

Les XXXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi if you cannot get the answer then please close the question and ret the deposit .Thank you Les XXXXX