12826847

Good afternoon, my 70 year old father suffered a stroke last

Customer Question

Good afternoon, my 70 year old father suffered a stroke last year that has left him incapable of looking after his own affairs. He now lives at home with 24 hour care supplied from the NHS and also has my mother as a full time carer. As there wasn't POW in place we have had to get a Deputyship order from the COP to look after his affair's. Before his stroke he was actively farming on a small arable farm so I am currently managing this business. What I would like to do is invest in the business and try some diversification to make the business more profitable and be able to support my family. My question is do I need to protect myself should my father be taken into state care? My concern is that if I invest all my money into the business could I lose it all if the present situation changes and my mother was unable to continue caring for him at home? Our long term plan is to gain planning permission to build a dwelling with a 'self contained' annex with all the facilities to be able to assist in the care of my father (and mother if the need arose). Thanks Kevin XXXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Good Morning Nicola,

If I cancel my request do I get my money back?

thanks

Kevin

Hello Kevin,
Yes, we refund on request - please confirm if you would like me to do this.
Nikki
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Nikki

Please send me a refund

Kevin XXXXXXXXX