75100385

I had a debt from years ago, I cannot remember who with or

I had a debt from years ago, I cannot remember who with or what for which had been passed on to an agency, I originally signed to agree monthly payments for 13 1/2 years. I paid this for 7 1/2 years but thn ran into difficulties and stopped. My parents then asked to settle this and adsked for a settlement amount which they never received. I then moved, due to ill health, roughly 5 years ago and moved in with my parents. They started writing o me again about 6 months ago, but as I had no details of the original debt ignored the letters and have had no contact with them. They have now sent a letter stating that they are going to visit my elderly parents address but they nor I want this as my father is terminally ill and the property is nothing to do with me. How do I stand
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
When did you make the lat payment please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

about 5 years ago

Ok, if you can delay it by another year it becomes statute barred, so its really important you check the date you last made payment or admitted it. Drag it out.
I would suggest getting a Mailbox at say: www.mbe.co.uk
Then you can give them that address to write to and they wont bother your elderly parents. Once the 6 years had elapsed you can then say that its statute barred and time limited.
But you can delay it by changing the address and using a box service provider.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.