12826847

I put an ad on gumtree to advertise my caravan ...I

Customer Question

Hi I put an ad on gumtree to advertise my caravan for sale...I received a reply from this man and he insistently asked me my PAYPAL acct, I gave him this info. He said he deposited the money into my instant acct. BUT said I had to pay his agent $950 via Western Union . His agent is in China...When I queried this with him he become very defensive. I also got a bogus PAYPAL email in my Junk Mail saying to pay this mans agent then they would release the money owing to me....I would like you please WARN other people of this SCAM....Thank you Lorraine Gough
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you need any assistance with your situation?