12826847

I am a solicitor I sent accidentally a skeleton argument in

Customer Question

I am a solicitor I sent accidentally a skeleton argument in a private law case to a former client and not my barrister, the other side a local authority are not happy . my managing partner is out. I have deleted the wrong parties e mail and I have aske doc to be deleted . will report t/m to my managing partner. also confirmed this to local authority. worried sick
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What specifically would you like to know about this?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What specifically would you like to know about this? It would assist me in tailoring my response to your needs, thank you.