12826847

HiI recently found out that my marriage in Bali on 25th

Customer Question

Hi I recently found out that my marriage in Bali on 25th June 2010 might not be valid as no marriage certificate was found under our name. I was given a marriage certificate at the time, which I have lost, but now cant get a copy. But the company who did my wedding is fraudulent. Please let me know what I can do? My 'wife' is living in the supposed marital home while I am living at my parents. The house is in my name only. Can someone advise what I can do? Either to prove we were not legally married, or to give advice on how I can proceed with divorce? Regards ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please cancel.

i assume I will not be charged?

regards

ricky