29905560

I am applying to small claim court. though i do not know

hi i am applying to small claim court. though i do not know their new address. i have a telephone number. what would be you advice
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are there any other details you know or could use to send documents to them, such as an old address?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yeah i have given them the old address

are you suing a company or an individual?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

individual

Ideally you would want to try and find their new address. You could try www.192.com – it is a paid service but it used the electoral register so if you know their name and town you could try and find them. If you can’t find them on there you could still use their old address to serve the court documents – that is legally allowed if it is the only last known address you have for them. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cheers mate

you are welcome, all the best. Please also remember to leave your rating as it is an important part of the process on here. Thank you!