How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6307
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

Is this a medico legal issue where a consultant needn't be

Resolved Question:

Is this a medico legal issue where a consultant needn't be involved for advice?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, thanks for asking for me, a medical consultant might be needed if they dispute that the symptoms / harm would be caused by ingesting the incorrect medication.
At this stage you don't need to take any action, if you threaten a claim and they try to argue that they are not liable then your husband may be required to submit medical evidence of this nature.
Hope that helps.
Jenny and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you