12826847

I have question about the revenge law. I had partner for

Customer Question

I have question about the revenge law. I had partner for 2 years he was separated and we have been planing fife together, Im pregnant and he left but still telling me have much he loves me. I want tell whole true to everybody without any porn pic can i be punish for that
What are you going to say about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jo,

He is successful businessmen much more older than me he was promising when his son finished school we will be together as it happened but then he back to then. Treat me like rubbish Im expecting his child. I want to tell his wife whole true show text messages pictures I also know a lot about his business that wasn't always clean I know a lot to ruin his business and reputation. Can i do it?

It depends.
What specifically are you going to say about him?