12826847

I need a quick review on terms and conditions of an

Customer Question

Hi, I need a quick review on terms and conditions of an online company. It not much, just about 2 pages may be. Would like to know if you could be of help. Thanks.

You can read these terms and conditions on https://www.funkyclock.com/gb/terms

Its about an online game competition where members complete with other members. However it is not explicitly mentioned under the terms and conditions that a member can or cannot use any IT tools (say a automated program to play the game) to play game.

It mentions about non-ethical practice, but it does not specify what they consider as non-ethical. According to me using a automated program is NOT non-ethical.

So I would like to know if I use an automated program to play this game, will I be breaking the terms and conditions. ?

Please reply to***@******.***