12826847

Please advice I am a register nurse years in uk in 1981

Customer Question

Please advice I am a register nurse for 32 years in uk in 1981 when I trained I used a different date of birth though same ,now I am getting really frustrated and worried ,as my things are getting hard re dbs check
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Why did you use an incorrect birth date?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You was born in the uk was taken back to Africa about 4 years old,parent did not want me to come back so I ended up coming with African passport which I used in doing my training and then found out I could get my own passport which I did and have been using since
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
so are you saying that the incorrect date is on the African Passport?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes , which I did use to go back to Africa and then came
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
How is this now impacting the DBS?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
cos the date of birth is different though same name pls don't put my questions on line
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Has this not caused a problem in the past? I would assume it would have been no different under the CRB system? I will ask for this to be private but you are not identifiable from what you have said.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Because date of birth is diffent
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have to go off line for now pls send reply for now to email [email protected] yahoo.co.uk thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't really understand you because you have not really answer my question the problem is using 2 different dob ,want to know if there is any implications .
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
But wasn't your date of birth different for previous DBS/ CRB checks?