75100385

How do I appeal the decision that Worcester c.c made in not

Customer Question

How do I appeal the decision that Worcester c.c made in not sending my physical disabled daughter to the home of her choosing. My daughter wanted to be near her family and the cheaper home that they wanted to put her in was not far from the home we wanted to move her from
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and formally say you want to appeal. If they do not allow that appeal then you write to the chief executive of Worcester City Council and make a formal complaint. That department will investigate the matter for you.
If that is not upheld then you can complain to the Ombudsman. They offer a free, independent service and can investigate this for you at: www.lgo.org.uk

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.