12826847

My two daughters both over 30yoa went to see a solicitor and

Customer Question

My two daughters both over 30yoa went to see a solicitor and had a will written that on my death, I would receive 50 per cent of the property that I worked and paid for, the remaining value will be divided equally between the 3 children. I was not in attendance at the solicitors at any time.
I was given a copy and without a thought or any explanation I was asked to sign what I assume is a bonafide will paper. There aim was that if I needed special care there would be funds to meet the cost.
Iam 92 yoa and wanto enjoy life as much as I can. I have used all of my own savings over the last 5 years and now wish to apply for an Equity release loan but have been told that no one will agree with the will as it stands., Do I have any rights or means of obtaining a loan as a company have refused to consider my application. I would be please to receive any advice you can provide. gratefully Ronald Millward Williams.
I of course willattend at your consulting room if you wish. I thank you in anticipation
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Please note this is a question and answer website, and therefore everything has to be done through this website.

Could you just clarify that it is your Will, which your daughters got prepared and got you to sign? I ask this as you mention that the Will says that you will receive 50% of the property??

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Al