12826847

My wife made allegations of domestic violence against me, police

Customer Question

My wife made allegations of domestic violence against me, police arrest me then let me without charge and ask to report to the police station to another date.
On Wednesday 15th my wife locked me out of the house, I called the police, my turned up talk to the police, the police asked to leave.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My wife made allegations of domestic violence against me, police arrest me on 26/06/15 then let me go back home without charge and ask me to report to the police station on 22/07/15.
On Wednesday 15/07/15 my wife locked me out of the house, I called the police, my wife turned up talk to the police, the police asked me to leave.
What should I do to go back to my home.
The story is we have been living together since 1999, we got married 2013 and we have two children 12 and 17 years old. We live in local authority council rented house, she is on tenant agreement and I am not. She asked to leave the house I replied this my home I have no where else to go and I will not leave.
On Monday 13/07/15 she told we are not a couple any more, I have to go to Job centre and claim Jobseeker's Allowance, I have to pay child maintenance, before we had one single family benefit as Disability Living Allowance. What do I do
Ok.
So what is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How I go bak to the house, I want to know my rights to live in the house. I want to know my rights to have access to my properties.
That isn't really my area.
I will opt out.