12826847

My Father put his house into his childrens names 18 yrs ago.

Customer Question

My Father put his house into his childrens names 18 yrs ago. There are four children. 3 sisters and one brother. My brother died four yrs ago and my Father died two yrs ago. The house is now for sale and I would like to buy the others out. My sisters are in agreement and want me to be able to do this, but my sister in law who now is going to have my brothers share is going to do all she can to stop this happening as she is bitter that my brother died and wants to do everything she can to make things dufficult for me to buy my parents house. I was born here 52 yrs ago and love the place dearly. Has she got the right to stop this happening?i there anything she can do to stop us three sisters ? She will get her share of rhe sale(£180.000 equal to £45 000 each . please advise as I am very worried and all I want is to be able to buy the other 3 out
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will wait for an answer. No problem. Thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your help
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please find an answer for me in 2 days. I you cand I would like my money refunded please. Thankyou
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Need my money refunded please