12826847

As you know, Jesus was white and he died. Carers come making

As you know, Jesus was white and he died. Carers come making appointments to see black doctors. I have been on holiday to hot desert islands many years ago. I know what such a person thinks, basically: hate white, love black. Hate:- hot white sun, hate:-white desert sand. Love:- black night. I have had bad experiences of hospitals, treatment, tablets, injections, blood taken, little bits cut off body, locked in. Someone called the police, perhaps the carers, twice. My home was unsafe many years ago. In hospital they give people drugs from hot countries and the patients are very subdued. Medications, injections, from doctors, health centres, in hospital made my health worse. I would like to stop people who give those coming to my home, and to stop people taking me to hospital. Is that allowed?
Are you subject to any orders?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On a section a few years ago though won appeal against section order. Without any legal orders now. I am not violent, not hurtful.
Has that section been completely removed now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Completely.
If there is no order upon you at all then you can refuse access to any person.
Of course, they can get orders under S2 MHA to section for assessment and the police can enter under other powers.
If they are not prepared to do that though then they have no rights to enter.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What would they do to get orders under S2 MHA if thatis not a too difficult question to answer?I had an assessment before I don't know if it was under S2 MHA. What would they do to enter under other powers?
Also time is wasted is until the appeal against the section order was won. During that time harsh unnecessary sleeping tranquillisers were given,other powerful drugs and repeated injections for a long time causing bad effects at times. Do you think anything can be done about that to stop it happening again?
To be placed under a s2:
an application for admission to hospital under a s2 must be made by an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) or your nearest relative,
they must have seen you within 14 days of making the application,
you must be seen by two separate doctors. One of these must have had specialist training to undertake this role,
the doctors must have seen you within 5 days of each other,
admission to hospital must be arranged within 14 days of the last medical examination.