75100385

If a judgement has been given in a civil case and the case

If a judgement has been given in a civil case and the case is over and at a later date evidence comes to light which shows that the judgement is incorrect, is there any way to have the judgement overturned, or the case re-tried.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
How long after?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex,

the final judgement was on 10th June 2015. We are collecting new evidence now.

Was this evidence available on 10th June 2015?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we had the information but evidence to back it up was not available on 10th June.

Why not?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think I just answered that, question, what I mean is that we knew the facts and issues but we did not have evidence to hand to prove it, I am asking that if I find evidence at a later date can anything be done about the verdict

No.
If it was potentially available at the time you can't reopen it. You should have collected the evidence. Therefore you can't appeal and introduce new evidence.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the reply, this is as I expected and not as I would have liked but there is little to be done about it now.

Thank you for your help.

Malcolm