75100385

New question can I represent myself at the final hearing?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes.there is no requirement to have representation.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi it's Anciilary final hearing. I will be cross examined and ex husband. If I don't take representation ex will not be cross examined. Is that correct?
Asma
Correct.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi we have to take representation otherwise ex will get away from being cross examined. I am not happy with my current barrister. Only three weeks left for the final hearing.
Asma
You can either represent yourself or get another BArrister.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I will represent myself problem will be ex won't be cross examined. Another barrister who will fully my case and what is my chance of success will be the main thing.
A student he has been here for 5 years of studies if he marries a British citizen will he have to go back to his own country and apply for spouce visa or can they apply in the UK. Both are residing here as partners?
Asma
Asma, can I ask you to post a new question for that? Your main question was if you can represent yourself.
Thanks in advance!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex, how can we obtain power of attorney from ex solicitor to prove that he is the real owner of two other propeties?
Will the solicitor by law able to confirm there is power of attorney drawn up by ex and his brother who has now been deported back to his own country.
Asma
Hi, can I ask you to post a new question on that please as I have answered your original question.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi but this is a new question
Yes I mean can you post a new question on the site!

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.