12826847

I booked a package with Avios which included hotel , car hire

Customer Question

I booked a package with Avios which included hotel , car hire with Avis and BA flights. All were paid in full with cash and Avios points in full. Avis rental at Oslo Gardomoen airport refused to accept the Avios rental voucher in the sum of £954.00GBP and refused to release to release the rental car without a credit card from which they deducted a further rental without authority. Avios also deducted54,500 Avios points as well as cash for payment. I have now discovered that the Avis rental is only £614.42 for the same period showing a gross double overcharge in this case.
Avios are the contractual contact and are refusing to reimburse me for which in my opinion is a possible fraud. Avis on site refused to refer to their web site which clearly shows standard charges all as booked by me through Avios
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you reported this to your credit card company please?