UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am on EEA national on the mmigration bail folowing conviction.

Customer Question

Hi, I am on EEA national on the mmigration bail folowing conviction. Won two appeals at First tier and Upper tribunal. Home office asked permission to appeal to Court of appeals but been refused by upper tribunal. So HO asked permision to appeal directly to the court of appeal. Question: can i go abroad? My passport has not been detained
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you may go abroad but you may have trouble entering the UK again until your case is concluded and your status regularised with the Home Office.
You will not be stopped from exiting the UK.
All the best
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for the reply. Would you aware if they have right to detain me or just not allow to enter the uk?
I do not expect you to be detained unless you have committed an offence which merits arrest.
You will simply be turned back at the UK border.