29905560

Ben, I sent the letter to the proprieter of the beauty

Customer Question

Hi Ben, I sent the letter to the proprieter of the beauty salon, how long should i wait for a response before i send another letter.
Hello again can you please let me know if you have them a specific timeframe to reply in the letter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No i did not give her a specific timeframe to reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I sent the letter recorded delivery.
I would say 10 days is a reasonable amount of time to allow for a response. However if they have not replied and you need to contact them again I suggest you give them a formal deadline so at least you both have something to work towards.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ben
Can you give me sn idea of how i should draft the second letter so that it comes across effectively in a professional manner.
I will provide a short template tomorrow. No need to respond in the meantime thank you
Hello again, thanks for your patience. You can use a template like this one, amending it as appropriate:
Dear X
Personal injury – Eyebrow tinting on [DATE]
I refer to my letter dated [DATE], a copy of which I enclose for your reference. As I have not yet had a response from you, I would request that you respond to the issues I raised within 10 days of the date of this letter.
Please note that failure to respond in time would leave me with no other option but to take the matter further without any further discussions with you. However, I hope that we could amicably resolve this without the need for further legal involvement.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
X