12826847

My son has lost his job as a result of the emotional strain

Customer Question

My son has lost his job as a result of the emotional strain of his separation. He has been advised that it will cost him approximately £900 (to be paid upfront) to commence divorce proceedings. Is he entitled to claim legal aid?
His ex-wife is also refusing to allow him contact with his 2 small children (aged 4 and 2) as he has been late collecting them on a couple of occasions and sends him nasty texts saying he is messing with the kids' heads. Is she legally allowed to refuse him access?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola - sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, we are OK to wait for your help as we are not getting anywhere with our own searches.

Carole XXXXXXXXx

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close this question and return our good faith payment. We have now found a solicitor who has answered our questions for us.