12826847

But how an earth can a bank statement prove anything? It just

Customer Question

But how an earth can a bank statement prove anything? It just tells you that I took money out the bank, doesent tell you that it was used to pay for the car though.
They can try all they want their not taking it away, not without a fight anyway. It's not my debt so why should I have to suffer whilst the hirer of the vehicle gets to carry on happy as Larry? It's the finance company's responsibility if they rent cars out to crooks than that's not my problem. They should pursue the hirer instead of inflicting misery on innocent people's life's.
Sorry I wonder if you could explain your situation a bit more?
Also, I notice you have not yet left feedback for a previous answer so I would be grateful if you could do that now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I bought a car privately unaware that it had outstanding finance on it. The finance company are trying to reposess the vehicle. I live in Scotland am I correct in saying that Baliffs can't reposess items in Scotland unless it's business related?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do ballifs have the Power to reposess items in Scotland?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My car is at risk of repossession but it's not my debt it has outstanding finance but in previous owners name. I live in Scotland though, do they still have the power to take it away as they do in England and Wales?
I will opt out for you.