13262538

How can my solicitor obtain power of attorney from

Customer Question

Hi, how can my solicitor obtain power of attorney from ex husband solicitor?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an answer ASAP it's final hearing next two weeks.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi what has happened with Clare? I require advice on immigration and power of attorney
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
i am sorry I have been unwell
What is the actual issue with the Power of Attorney?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, so sorry to hear I thought you was on holiday. Yes pre trial went ok. 3 day trial hearing. Ex been ordered to remortgage file.
I have been given permission to show the note book as evidence. Two interpreters been arranged.
Power of attorney if ex and his brother has drawn up.
I am not happy with my barrister. I requested Another barrister.
I am concerned the brother is not attended pre trial possibility that he will not attend the final too.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What was the problem with the Barrister?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the barrister is not fiesty. The other side raised an issue he lied but the barrister did not challenge his solicitor. The decree absolute was granted last Friday.
I feel the barrister will not be fiesty. I am concerned I will not hVe good outcome.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you are not happy with the barrister then you must do what you think best
The solicitor will have Powers of Attorney ready for your ex to sign in court.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, sorry my solicitor will have a power of attorney for ex to sign? A seperate power of attorney had been done between ex and his brother but ex is denying no power of attorney has been done.
Could my solicitor write to ex solicitor who had dealt with the POA to confirm of there is one drawn up or not?
How can we prove ex is real owner balance of probabilities.
I am so confused. The home right charge is still active until the final order
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I misunderstood
Did you ever see the document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the power of attorney? I was told by ex relative after the seperation that ex bought two properties via his brother's name both have drawn power of attorney.
I was also told the solicitor that dealed with this.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is good news and should help the matter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I think the judge thinks the real owner is ex brother because judge said his not able to order conveyancing file on two houses if it's in some one else's name.
I think I may not have an out good out come on these two but in the end ex husband wins it all
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, hope you are feeling a lot better. I am waiting for your reply to my last question
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Stay calm - the matter has not yet been decided
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I spoke to ex husband's solicitor today who Dealt with the power of attorney and two properties. He was very helpful I explained my situation. He said my soliciotr is more than welcome to write to him. He will respond.
Do you think the solicitor letter will help my case?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes I think that would help a lot
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, would the remortgage file state all information how ex managed to get remortgage?
All coming together slowly I just want all this over. DA has been granted I am now happy.
I can start my life fresh.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It should do
- and yes you are finally free of him
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, between 2008/2013 ex might have recieved rental income from the matrimonial home while he was living with Me and my children in the housing association property.
Will be caught for benefit fraud while he was living with me in a council property he had a property he owns?
Many thnks
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is unlikely that he will face problems because of it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare will I face prblrms?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
No not at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I have decided to keep the barrister because other barristers Costs so much.
It's better to stay with same barrister who knows the full story.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I think sticking with one who knows the case is best
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, ok I am willing to take the risk what ever will be will be. I can't afford for another barrister. My solicitor will able attend 12th but not the 10th 11th.
My solicitor has written to land registry Halifax remortgage and the solicitor who dealt with the power of attorney.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That all sounds good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, from now and the final hearing how shall I prepare myself? I am getting a bit nervous. Do I go through all my statements and form e?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
In fact I suggest that you simply try and relax and make yourself stronger rather than keep going through the paperwork
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the IRO informed me the adopters will apply to court I will get notify from court in four weeks.
I am going to see two firm of solicitors next week wether now I can apply to seek leave for the PO? And contest the adoption application. I feel I am ready to give evidence.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry Asma but there is no chance of your being successful I am afraid - so it would be a painful process with no positive outcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, even if I go privately there will not be chance?
With all the changes I have made?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is highly unlikely at this stage I am afraid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor told me ex never has a chance with any of children. That's why In the last 2.5 years he did not make no applications. His not interested at all. The court has not made any findings against me.
But I think I have to accept none of my children will be returned at all
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are right - your ex has no chance.
You still have a chance with the older children
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare with the older children my son wants to live with is dad my Daugher with additional needs it will be challenging for without any support middle two still refuse to see me. Iv no more to fall back. My solicitor advice me to close that past chapter and move on new life. It's not easy Clare I can't forget my
Kids
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
You will never forget them and nor should you.
However you can build a new life and be well for them once they are adults when they may seek you out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,I think ex will not have chance keeping any more children of he remarries LA will be straight on him.
With Me I still have high chance because they do not have a finding In me. They have with him is that right?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is right
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what did I do is so wrong I lost my two boys for adoption?
Atleast I get to write to them once a year I write to them about my life how I am doing with my own looking after myself.
If I do have another baby with a new supportive I think I will be able to move on
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You paid a high price because of the man you married i am afraid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, yes your right this is the biggest price I paid. Not now in few years time I find the right man do you think starting a new fresh life will help me I am hoping to find loving caring who respects and will care for me and any future children. I am having many proposals but I want to settle eventually.
My heart is saying let them go my mind is saying to try one more even if one consultation with a family solicitor just for peace of mind.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I hope that you can move on - but spending more emotion an a fruitless quest will not help you I am afraid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare does fruitless mean useless I am trying to ask meaning ful questions if they are useless then I am sorry. I was shocked with you said fruitless .
If I am asking questions that's are not reasonable then please do say. It's hard for me any mother giving up her own children it's not me it's the system not allowing me to have my children yes I have made mistakes I think people should be given another chance but they will not with me I am really let down by my family ex husband the LA and justice of this country
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No question is unreasonable if it is a matter that bothers you.
I am just concerned about your mental wellbeing if you make a last applictaion that fails and that is what worries me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am not going make any rash decisions I promise you what I do will be in the best interest of myself and my children.
I will let you know thank u for all ur support not long for the final hearing
Xx
Asma ūüėä
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are always welcome - and I know that you think things through carefully now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, for the final hearing should I go through all my papers eg formE and statements and ex questionnaire?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Not unless you think you have missed something
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, it's just to refresh my memory what I said in my statements. Clare I just want to forget my past start a fresh. I don't feel happy here not much support from family.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then read them the once and then rest
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor emailed me confirming that Halifax ex husband told Halifax he was earning £18,960 to get remortgage on the FMH. Also the place he is working at a curry restaurant. But it says in his form E that he is in receipt of ESA.
Is he going to be proved he has lied on his form E form? He was hiding?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is very helpful to your case
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor has written to ex's solicitor about the power of attorney he will reply to her today.
We are hoping the letter will help. What might likely happen if ex is proved he has been lying to Halifax benefit system and the court?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I hope it goes well
The relevance is that if it can be proved that your ex has lied it makes it unlikely that the court will beleive what he says
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, will he reported to the benefit fraud agency? Also his credibility will go down. How can we prove the two propeties are really ex's? If brother does not attend trial?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is unlikely that the Benefits Agency will be involved
As for the rest - that is for the court to decide
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicit did say that the court could order for the benefit agency to be informed that ex was claiming benefits and he was working at same time.
He was living in council property while he had his own house. He did claim benfits during that period. Also he might have to pay back the benefit he received!
It's up to the judge won't be committing contempt of court?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
They are separate issues - whether or not he has committed benefit fraud is a criminal issue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, that would be a Seperate issue that's ok will I get in trouble?
Also I am unable up concentrate the all the papers I have just had enough all this is affecting me physically mentally financially. I just want all this over. I can't cope with all this anymore. All the proceedings it's just not getting me nowhere.
I just unable to concerntrate or focus. I just try and avoid all the paper work but I need to read them before the hearing. How do I cope with all this?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You will not get into trouble over it so do not worry
You already know your case well - so try and concentrate on relaxation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I need to focus on myself physically I have joined gym. I need to socialise more. After all this is over I want to be free from my debts and focus on trying to have more contact with my children.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That sounds exactly right - well done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, ex husband said he spent £27k on home improvement at my previous housing tenant. The housing officer confirmed no home improvement been made the property was brand new built.
I wonder why he is lying all this? He lied about his working
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Because he lies about everything sweetie
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, it's such a shame I couldn't see all this During the marriage. This has cost me my children.
What might be the consequences be for him if he carries on.
Possible I might get more or not?
Asma xx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, are you online?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
His continual lies will ensure the best result possible for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, does opposing adoption
Succeed?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
Very very rarely - and not in cases such as yours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, is my case more hard because of the injury to my son or the whole neglect?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
All of it I am afraid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what should I do to prepare myself for examination?
What sort of questions wil I be asked by ex solicitor?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You do not need to prepare - just concentrate on staying calm - you may not be asked anything at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, will i not be cross examined by the other side? I am sure they may have questions to ask me?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Only if there are financial issues you can assist with
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, sorry I am not sure what mean by this? Could you explain bit more
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The only questions that will be asked will be ones about matters relevant to the financial issues.
From what you have said the only grey area are about his assets - not about yours so there will be few questions for them to ask
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, will I be asked what assets I have?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Only if they think you are hiding some!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I have nothing to hide Iv given 5 years bank statements. I have no savings in my name. I have fully complied with the order. I was not ordered to give anything by the other side. Judge also gave me permission to ask number of questionnaires to ex husband for him to answer.
The other side think I might still be hiding. Ex is and still continuing to hide.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then all will be well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I find it really hard to trust people even more so my own close family I don't trust. But I can trust my friends who don't use me for thier own interest. But my own sibling seem
To always use me.
Why is that?
They always look down on me.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is something you need to discuss with your counsellor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, counsellor? Ok sorry I didn't mean to trouble you. It's just I want to feel confident and calm at trial.
It's my fault to discuss all this with my family. I think il put a stop to it.
Asma