12826847

I am a separated father with Parental Responsibility. I have

Customer Question

My girlfriend has two children, a girl and boy. Their father is separated and has legal Parental Responsibility. He sees the children once a week. The children live with their mother.

My girlfriend refuses to feed the children according to his religious beliefs (specifically 'Halal meat' and 'No pork'). Does he have the legal right to enforce upon them the dietary dictates of his religion (muslim), or, can he simply offer his opinion and the mother has the final word on their diet.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, cam you cancel my question please.

Ho wold are the children and what religion are they being raised in?