13262538

I am a male, I have my own house, with an income of £20.7 k

I am a male, I have my own house, with an income of £20.7 k and I'm retired.
My boyfriend lives in Pakistan and is a qualified nurse who specializes in intensive care.
I want to bring him to England to live with me. We love each other deeply and want for nothing else, he will live with me and I will support him until he gets a job as a nurse.
He will not require or be claiming any income benefit from the state.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm happy to wait for you to find the correct person.

Some additional information:

As you realise homosexual acts are forbidden in Pakistan, with 2yrs imprisonment or worse. Being aged 30yrs he is under family pressure to marry a women also. He is unable to tell anyone and really wants to leave Karachi. He is such a kind and caring guy and hates the corruption within his country.

What do you actually wish to know about the process?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare, I am retired, although a fit active guy, busy renovating my home at present.

I'm ex Army 25yrs, my income is from my army pensions and government pension, hence being fixed for life and general increases each year.

regards John

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How good is your partner's english?
Clate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

His English is good as we communicate in English, his grammar could be better and I correct him . He understands what is being said with regards ***** ***** or written word.

Regards John

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Excellent.
How much time have you spent together in the last two years?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We have been unable to be together except by skyping most evenings, unless there has been no power.

Yes I know what you could well be thinking, no I'm not being used.

We have chatted about everything. He is such a kind and loving guy and wants nothing more than to be with me. If I could show you the texts you would understand the feelings we have for each other.

regards John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am getting concerned as to the messages you are sending. I would have thought being an expert in this field then you could have asked them all in one email!!

I'm also getting asked questions late in the day, when my lap top is switched off, only to see another email say "you haven't responded to my email" time being sent as 04.15am!!

Am I talking to a person or an automated reply lol.....

oh I have replied on your other email, may I add that flying to Pakistan and getting a visa, finding a hotel is a costly event. Also we could not run the risk of staying together in the hotel and I am renovating my home at present.

regards John

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry - the chasing messages are sent from the US based site
I am sorry - but can you confirm that you have never physically met your boyfriend?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Clare

NO we have never met except when seeing each on skype. To be honest this does not change our feelings for each other. He is in his home, very natural in his surroundings and just so fed up with life at the moment. He cant stop thinking about me and has said he would rather die if he can not be with me.

Having been in the Army and work as a recruitment consultant for Standard Life being trained in psychometric testing, I'm well able to know if someone is not who they say or saying things just to come to England. No he is not a religious fanatic and abhors the killing of people. He is a first class nurse with much to offer society as an individual.

Regards John

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I have no doubt about the realty and closeness of your relationship - but unless you have met at least once then your chances of bringing him here on a partner visa are remote in the extreme.
You qualify in every other way - you have sufficient income and it appears he will have no difficulty with the English exam. The fact that yours is a same sex relationship will not be a problem - but unless you have met at least once - preferably more - then his applictaion will not be successful.
The forms that you need are here
https://www.gov.uk/remain-in-uk-family/eligibility
You do not have to meet in either the UK or Pakistan - but you DO have to meet
Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.