75100385

I was a director of a company in which an investor had put

I was a director of a company in which an investor had put £85k to build and launch an app. He paid the app company and some bills via the company. I had to leave the company and told the investor this (he holds no shares and isn't a director) and they accepted that I had to leave the company, I said I would help with the transition no problem. He has now messaged me saying "I can get a new investor back to pay him his money back" and "He's on the hook as his company guaranteed the rent on the office. My question is, I feel I have acted perfectly fairly and his threats are vacant and he can't persue me?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Is this a Limited company?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex, yes a Limited Company
Pursue you for what? Did you give any form of contract personally?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For his investment in the company, no personal guarntees at all from me.
Then you can't be pursued at all. There is no guarantee so you can't be chased at all. Nothing, whatsoever.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok good thank you, ***** ***** thing. I still own all the shares in the company and their was no shareholders agreement. Still mean he can't Persue? Thanks in advance