12826847

My ex partner forced me out of the family home with bullying

Customer Question

my ex partner forced me out of the family home with bullying tactics and later on physical abuse. i  was told to get out of the house although it is in joint names and he even locked me out. The last time i threatened to call the police the door was opened and i was dragged through it ripping my arm open and my phone was taken off me and the battery removed. Ive been accused of texting and phoning his girlfriend even though i dont have her number. so i just called the police out when he started getting violent and they proved it wasnt me. I went to live at my parents to look after my father who haws since passed away and my 2 children chose to stay in the family house as it was not practical to move them as they were doing exams. . So far he prevented me from seeing them at Christmas, he left my daughter after her prom at 1am with taxi money and no credit on her phone to call one while he was asleep in bed with his girlfriend. he has his new girlfriend living in my house. He has locked the bedroom so i cant get my things. He has taken them away overnight and not told me where they are. And now i find out he intends on taking them away on holiday without even asking me. The children are not allowed to come see me an if they do they get interrogated. Im at my wits end at what to do. He thinks he can do whatever he wants. The children were born before 2003 and are still in school