29905560

My husband is disabled and has now been diagnosed with M.S

my husband is disabled and has now been diagnosed with M.S he has a part time job and does get disability benefit,but is finding work more and more difficult as he gets so tired. How much would we be entitled to should he have to stop work. I am retired and receive 200 pounds a month.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. To determine what, if any, benefits you may be entitled to you would need to undertake a more detailed assessment. This would take into account a number of factors about your current circumstances. The easiest way to do this would be to go through the Benefits Adviser service via this link: http://www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-calculator/startcalc.aspx?e2dwp=y You will complete a number of questions about you and your partner and the results will show you what you may be entitled to and how much that would be. You can then contact the relevant government departments to make the claim for these benefits. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you