12826847

My son in law was deported to Nigeria six years ago and

Customer Question

My son in law was deported to Nigeria six years ago and subsequent appeals have been unsuccessful. He has two children here aged 6 and 2, both of whom need their father, as he needs them. Because of the government's immigration policy, he has no confidence of ever being successful in returning one appeal directly to the European court?

He has, unfortunately, a criminal conviction by on our last appeal, he was successful. But the Home Office appealed and a more senior judge found against Hassan.

It seems grossly unfair that his family are suffering the loss of a father and husband and he has no chance of being able to see his children. The fare to Nigeria is prohibitive.

When May I expect to hear from you?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am happy to wait. We need all the help we can get. This family needs their father. I am 70 and trying to help my daughter but time maybe running out.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you stop now, will I get my money back?

Yes, we refund on request - please confirm and I will process that for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think I would like to have a refund, please. I think the possibility of you being able to positively help are too remote. In the meantime, I look forward to receiving a full refund and thank you for your time and trouble.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes please. I would like a refund.