How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son in law was deported to Nigeria six years ago and

Customer Question

My son in law was deported to Nigeria six years ago and subsequent appeals have been unsuccessful. He has two children here aged 6 and 2, both of whom need their father, as he needs them. Because of the government's immigration policy, he has no confidence of ever being successful in returning one appeal directly to the European court?

He has, unfortunately, a criminal conviction by on our last appeal, he was successful. But the Home Office appealed and a more senior judge found against Hassan.

It seems grossly unfair that his family are suffering the loss of a father and husband and he has no chance of being able to see his children. The fare to Nigeria is prohibitive.

When May I expect to hear from you?

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to wait. We need all the help we can get. This family needs their father. I am 70 and trying to help my daughter but time maybe running out.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If you stop now, will I get my money back?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Yes, we refund on request - please confirm and I will process that for you.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think I would like to have a refund, please. I think the possibility of you being able to positively help are too remote. In the meantime, I look forward to receiving a full refund and thank you for your time and trouble.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes please. I would like a refund.