13262538

My son and his wife are divorcing. They have 2 young children.

Customer Question

My son and his wife are divorcing. They have 2 young children. She is having an affair but, to speed the process, he is about to agree blame for "unreasonable behaviour" because she refuses to have her adultery registered as formal ground for divorce.
In the future will his "admission of blame" affect in any way his rights in regard to the children and will it impact the division of property?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I emailed yesterday to request a refund because a) I had received no response and b) that I could not access the site to set up a password.

I still require a refund to be credited to my Paypal account.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Provided none of the allegations involve abuse of the children then the grounds used will have no effect whatsoever on any issues regarding the children,
Equally unless the allegations suggest that he has squandered family capital on gambling then it will not effect the financial settlement either.
Of course even if his ex will not agree adultery - he could still divorce her on the basis of HER Unreasonable Behaviour
Please ask if you need further details