75100385

Alex, I am now asking with completing the

Customer Question

Hello Alex,
I am now asking for help with completing the Stike out claim form N244.
You replied
21 July 2015 02:47 EST
Pls how much time do I have exactly? Please confirm.
I am not sure what to fill in from numbers 5, 6, 7, 8 & 10 of the N244 (strike out form. Please advise?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for asking for me:
5 - at a hearing
6 - 1 hour
7 -the date in August
8 - District
10 - This is your evidence. Why should it be struck out? If you want to provide a statement instead you can do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex,
We already have a hearing for 12 August, is this what you are referring to for question 5?
Also, for your answer to question 6, one hour hearing is this part of the hearing for 12 August? The judge alocated 3 hours for this hearing.
Also. att the moment, it is really going to be difficult to pay the application fee. On the guidance notes for the N244 form, there is an option to apply for a fee remission. But, I am not sure how this works or its implication? Please advice.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes the date in August in 5.
6 - the time estimate for THIS will be 1 hour.
Fee remission you are entitled to that if you qualify, but the Court staff would be better placed to help with that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex,
What is the deadline to apply to struck out, based on the hearing date for 12 August?
I know the n244 application goes to the court once completed but Just to check if am required to send copy of the claimant?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to do this NOW rather than wait until 11th August.
Sooner rather than later. Yes you are required to send a copy to the other side.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex,
Your last does not help at all. Please could you confirm exactly how many days I have until the hearing 12 August. Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You must apply now before 12th August.
So from 24th July to 11th August.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex,
Question 6 had a sub questions which you have not answered.
Is this time estimate agreed by all parties?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You can leave that blank.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Alex. I have applied today.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.