12826847

I have recently been receiving emails from eBay requesting

Customer Question

I have recently been receiving emails from eBay requesting £120.02 for 'selling' items. I have never sold anything on eBay. In 2011,, I bought a dress from Hong Kong through eBay which was paid for immediately.
I have spoken to several members of eBay, usually in the Phillipines !, who pass me from one department to another without any success.
I have now received emails saying my 'account' is on hold and could be passed to a collection agency. This is very worrying when I have never sold items and I certainly DO NOT WISH TO BE PLACED ON A LIST OF BAD DEBTORS.
Mrs Sheila Butler
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. When you hit 'reply to' on the emails you received, what is the email address that they are supposed to go to?