12826847

I had a CCJ sent to a property a let, I did not receive

Customer Question

Hi, I had a CCJ sent to a property a let, I did not receive it. I have paid the bill and the debtor has agreed to a consent order to have it removed.
I have filled out a consent order
UPON THE APPLICATION OF THE PARTIES
[YOUR NAME and ADDRESS previously of OLD ADDRESS]
[CLAIMANTS NAME AND ADDRESS]
BY CONSENT
IT IS ORDERED THAT
1. The proceedings herein be stayed on the terms set out in the Schedule.
2. [Your Name] has prior to the date of this order paid to [Claimants name] the sum of £400 pounds receipt of which [Claimant's name] acknowledges.
3. the CCJ held for [Your name] under claim number [Claim Nunber] be removed and deleted from public record
4. No order as to costs
signed by claimant
signed by defendant
The correct N244 and further letter from the debtor stating that there is no longer a debt and they agreed to the consent order so this ccj can be removed, the district judge deferred my application and has commented "clarification required - is this not merely a credit washing exercise"
How should I respond?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Why haven't you applied to set aside by consent ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did apply to set aside aside by consent, I can send you scans of everything sent.

What I I recieved back was:

Please note that Deputy District judge Roberts has deferred you application and has commented as follows;

'Clarification required - is this not merely a credit washing exercise'

Please liaise with the other party then together submit a response, including an amended draft of the consent/tomlin order (if necessary) signed by both parties or their representatives, along with any additional information/evidence required as per the judges instructions

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
they are offline, i'm still waiting?