12826847

I have just received bedroom furniture from oak furnitureland,

Customer Question

I have just received bedroom furniture from oak furnitureland, I have to inspect the items within 24 hours, I rang customer services and asked how long do I have to inspect the items as they are currently stored in my garage as we are having work done in the house and wouldn't be ready until 4th august, I was told I have 7 days, my query is I also have a 14 day money back quarantee which takes me to the 4th. if I inspect the items on the 4th and they are damaged I was told I cannot return them because I have to inspect them within the 7 days so does the 14 day guarantee only cover if I change my mind and not if items are damaged?
In what way are they damaged?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the items haven't been unpacked yet as I stated above

Ok.
So why should they be damaged?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry but it seems you don't understand the original question wish i'd never started with this I am logging off now and I don't want to be signed up for any monthly subscription!

Ok.
Good luck.