12826847

I drive a company car which is leased from Audi. Who is the

I drive a company car which is leased from Audi. Who is the registered keeper? The company or the leasing company? My company received an NIP which was just outside the 14 days.
It depends who is registered with the DVLA. If it is a lease then it might well be the lease company but it depends on their policy and the action they have taken in this case.
If the NIP was just outside of the 14 day period then it might well be that your company is the registered keeper and they are just late but that is really just a balance of probabilities.
Only the lease company will know.
You can check with the DVLA but that will take far longer than you have to reply to the NIP.
It should be a simple matter of asking the lease company who they registered.