UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My 5 years visa is running out on September 30th it is a

Customer Question

Hi my 5 years visa is running out on September 30th it is a EEA family member I'm my brother in law's dependant and right now he doesn't want to provided me his personal documents(passport, proof of address, P60)so I can submit my application for permanant stay.
Can I still applied without his documents?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please carry on with your search and let me know
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
You may apply without his documents but it is likely that your application will not succeed as you need to show that he has been exercising treaty rights in the UK for the duration of your stay here and you can only show this by submitting his documents.
Sorry.
Please leave feedback