12826847

How can I prove I am being watched is by eeg brainwave suv

Customer Question

How can I prove I am being watched is by eeg brainwave suvalence
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm really sorry and I understand that this is real for you but I can only tell you the truth.
There is no such thing as brainwave surveillance. It does not exist within our abilities at the moment. Surveillance is always very expensive and difficult to do and the police need lots of authorities to act in that way.
Please don't worry. They don't have the resources to investigate proper crime because they are all out mediating neighbour disputes and relationship squabbles so they certainly do not have time for surveillance even if it were possible.
I'm very sorry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Brain transmitters are more than 50 years old

and there are emotiv head sets

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. You have left a negative rating but asked for more information which seems inconsistent. I will be happy to carry on with this if the negative rating was a mistake. I know thats easy to do as I’ve done it myself in other categories.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what I can add.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Brain transmitters are real u haven't done ur research I have the kgb had it and Sweden have done test on real people type in Google brain transmitters and u will find and type in Google emotiv head set this is a bit of prove rusha invented this and a rasha spy could read my grandads mind my grandad was in the army and got the rushain spy killed so I know more than u

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK.
Best of luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is one thing u can tell me if I had a device that could pic up 50hz to 250hz how could I use this legit so I don't get done

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You will need to ask another question about that as it is dissimilar.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi what is the law on transmitters and picking up signels

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You will need to ask another question as that is dissimilar and also not my area.