12826847

I have a freehold property subject to a mortgage. Over the

Customer Question

I have a freehold property subject to a mortgage. Over the years my brother has given me various amounts of money. I want to create a trust with him as beneficiary as to a defined percentage. For personal reasons, I want this trust to be limited to a period of, say, 10 years after which I want it to lapse automatically. Gven that the Trust Declaration deed has to be registerd at the Land Registry, can I include such a time limitation. Ther are no tax considerations involved.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Happy to wait - but please let me know the position by, say, next Friday 31st July so I can decide then. Thanks

Mike

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close the question

Mike

Hi Again

I have replied to this earlier today requesting that you close the question. Please confirm that you've refunded the £47 to my account.

Mike