12826847

I am looking legal advice. My partner and his ex partner

Customer Question

I am looking for some legal advice. My partner and his ex partner have a house togther.. they split up and he has paid the mortgage and bills for the past 3 years. We want a house together and so need to sell the one were in but she is refusing to sign the papers to put it up for sale but she doesnt want the house herself. We have said we will pay selling fee etc. There is no equity in the house so neither party will get money out of it, infact me and my partner may have to pay any outstanding mortgage for the shortfall. Where do we stand going forward as we have put in an offer on a house we want?
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, I will try and help
What have you done to correspond with the ex-partner in asking for her consent? What correspondence have you had, and what has she said?