12826847

I am the father of my Son 15 and daughter 14, My daughter

Customer Question

I am the father of my Son 15 and daughter 14, My daughter has told her mum she wants to live with me and move schools which my ex wife is blocking, she is due to move school this year. We have a contact order in place which I have been advised not to break by Cafcass by enticing my daughter to live with me, and I have a court process moving forwards, my daughter is due to change school this September. if my daughter walks out of her own accord and calls me can she live with me and change schools ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

im very happy to wait to get a much better informed answer..

we have time.

Neil

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like you to continue to look as this is important....but if you are unable to find an answer a full refund would be welcome...

Kind Regards

Neil XXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your help...I look forward to your answer..

Kind Regards

Neil XXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If you are unable to answer my question then yes I would like a full refund sent back to the original funding source..

Kind Regards

Neil XXX